How to Find Us
By Road – Bourton on the water is located on the A429 between Cirencester and Stow on the Wold.
If you are using satellite navigation, please use the post code GL54 2AQ
Directions from London
- Leave London on the M40 signposted for Oxford and Birmingham
- Turn off the M40 at Junction 8 onto the A40 signposted for Oxford and Cheltenham
- Follow the A40 through Oxford, continuing to follow signs for Cheltenham
- Continue on the A40 past Witney and Burford
- At the Roundabout with the A429 take the 3rd exit signposted to Stow-on-the-Wold
- Continue on the A429 for 5 miles and then turn Right following signs for Bourton-on-the-Water
Directions from Bristol
- Leave Bristol travelling North on the M5
- Leave the M5 at Junction 11A onto the A417 following signs for Cirencester
- At the Roundabout by the Air Balloon Pub, take the 1st exit onto the A436
- Continue following the A436 as it crosses the A435 and the A40
- Turn Left onto the A429 when the A436 meets it at a T-junction
- Turn Right after 200m following signs for Bourton-on-the-Water
Directions from Birmingham
- Leave Birmingham on the M40 heading South
- Leave the M40 at Junction 15 and take the A429 signposted for Stow-on-the-Wold
- Continue on the A429 through Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold
- 3 Miles after Stow-on-the-Wold turn Left following signs for Bourton-on-the-Water
Directions by Rail and Bus
- If travelling to Bourton-on-the-Water by train use Moreton-in-Marsh station (our nearest station) or Kingham Station from London (Paddington) or Cheltenham Spa if coming from the South West, Midlands and the North of England.
- From Moreton-in-Marsh station, catch the Pulhams ‘bus No. 801 or from Kingham Station catch the Pulhams bus No. 802 to Bourton-on-the-Water.
- From Cheltenham Spa catch a ‘bus to Cheltenham Royal Wells and then Pulhams ‘bus 801 to Bourton-on-the-Water.
- For Bus timetables go to www.travelinesw.com / www.pulhamscoaches.com
- For Rail timetables go to www.nationalrail.co.uk