Visitor Information Centre
Here to help you
Make the most of your visit to Bourton-on-the-Water and the Cotswolds, we’re a fully-networked information centre offering a wide range of services, including:
• Accommodation: Accommodation can be arranged before you arrive using the information on the website. Hotel and bed and breakfast accommodation are both available and can be booked at the VIC.
• Visitor Information: Find a wide range of information on attractions and events throughout the area.
• Shop: Buy walking maps, OS maps, guide books, postcards, souvenirs and locally produced goods including award winning rapeseed oil, lavender and other Cotswold products.
• Tickets: Buy discounted entry tickets to Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s Houses and tickets for local events. Theatre Tokens can also be purchased here as well.
• Coach Tickets: As agents for National Express Coaches we can book tickets throughout Britain and Europe.
• Local Buses & Trains: Timetables available here as well as on their websites (see Local Directory}.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bourton-on-the-Water and answering any questions that you may have to make sure you have a well informed and wonderful visit to the Cotswolds.
Bourton-on-the-Water Visitor Information Centre is independently owned and run by Bourton VIC Ltd
Find local hotels, B&B’s and self-catering accommodation.
BUS AND COACH TICKETS
Book National Express Coaches throughout Britain and Europe.
Buy maps, guide books, postcards, souvenirs and local products.
Information and tickets for local attractions, as well as theatre vouchers.
MAPS AND GUIDES
Whether you are exploring by foot or by car, we’ll help you find your way around.
DAYS OUT AND EVENTS
Discover local events and days out around the Cotswolds.